Flying High!

Flying High!
Flying High!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

It's 10:30, time to go to bed. Oh, that's right, I don't care what time it is!

After enjoying the first 12 days of my retirement, I have a new appreciation for how easy it was to be gainfully employed.  Let's see, do I need to put a smiley face here, or will people get it?  For the last week or so, my wife of 39 years and I have been able to enjoy the company of both my kids and their kids, 14 in number, in such a number of fun things that it would be hard to say what's been the greatest moment.  For now, since I'm a first time blogger, I'll suffice it to say that, to date, it's been the most fulfilling week of my life.  Much more to come.  Believe me, you haven't heard the last of me.  I've got a little something to tell you.  Sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment